C/ Covarrubias, 4 28010 Madrid España
From our hotel you can reach Gran Via Street, Serrano Street and many important attractions in a short 10-minute walk, or take the metro at Alonso Martinez Station, just round the corner, with 3 lines (4, 5 and 10) which will bring you shortly to any place in town, even to Barajas Airport in just 30 minutes, or to the Madrid Exhibition Centre “IFEMA” in 20 minutes.
Located in a priveleged city center area: Alonso Martinez Square and Chamberí Quarter:
A few steps from Colón Square
Just 5 minutes walking to the bustling and Chueca Quarter
5 minutes walking to Malasaña Quarter
10 minutes walking to Gran Via St.
10 minutes walking to Serrano Street and Salamanca Quarter
Metro Station: Alonso Martinez (2 minutes walking)
- Line 10: Main North-South artery. Directly connected to Airport line 8
- Line 5: Directly connected to Gran Via-Callao-Opera
- Line 4: Main East-west artery. Directly connected to Moncloa and Salamanca Quarter.
Metro Station: Bilbao (5 minutes walking):
- Line 1: Directly connected to Sol and Atocha train station
- Download the Metro de Madrid map.
Local Train Station:
- Recoletos (10 minutes walking)